Thursday, December 17, 2015

40 Hours of Bible Study FREE!

With the closing of last night's LIVE STREAM Bible we have completed more than forty hours of Bible Study and discussion of The Church of the Holy Apostles: A Bible Study on the Book of Acts. Inspired by the homilies of Saint John Chrysostom "On the Acts of the Apostles" this Bible Study series began September 2014 and once complete (in May 2016) will include more than fifty-five hours of study and discussion on the life of the ancient Christian Church. One recent attendee said, "I love this ministry, we don't have a bible study at the parish where I attend college so this is a great tool for me to use each week. Whether I watch it live or not, I look forward to it every week!" You can view ALL forty hours using the link below. I truly look forward to our next session on January 13, 2016, when we will begin the final season of this great project.

No comments: