Monday, September 28, 2015

Dear Be Transfigured Fans!

I have a question to ask you. Has this ministry helped you in your journey to Christ? Have our blogs, podcasts, and videos inspired you to Live A New Life In Christ? Then I have a question to ask you. I need your help. Every day, our ministry reaches people throughout the United States and several foreign countries with a message which, I pray, challenges us to rededicate our life to a more meaningful relationship with Christ. I continue to receive messages from individuals who have been touched by our ministry. Today, I appeal to YOU to help us continue to reach others with our videos, blogs, podcasts, and LIVE STREAM Bible Studies. October is the end of our annual funding cycle, and by God's grace we have reached nearly half our expected needs, but we cannot stop there. We have more work to accomplish. We have more people to reach. We have more programs to produce. I am working on a new idea RIGHT NOW that would include a NEW interactive LIVE video format where we will discuss faith and science. We have a lot of wonderful ideas planned, and I invite you to join me in making them happen. Please consider a safe online donation today and help us reach our goal.

Click on "Donate Today" in the above menu, and help us help others. Every donation of $25 or more will receive a FREE handmade wooden cross necklace as our gift to you.

God bless, and don't forget to Live A New Life In Christ,
Father Athanasios

No comments: