Saturday, January 9, 2016

God has something better planned for you

Have you ever heard this statement when you are feeling down about something in your life? I have and I’m getting sick and tired of hearing it, not because I don’t believe it, but because I do. Allow me to explain..

In my conversations with many people who use this phrase, they are sure God means, “Don’t worry honey. I have something better coming your way. Any day now you should be receiving my blessing and you will be really pleased.” Then they go on through life expecting that something great any day, but any day never comes. They are never satisfied.


God DOES have something better planned for us, but it isn’t in THIS life. Once we realize the something better is eternity with Him, we will finally stop looking around every corner for raises, better health, a nicer home, or friendlier friends. Once we realize what God meant when He said we had to be willing to lose our life in order to gain it, THEN we will live at peace.

No comments: